Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #24  
Old 12-31-2005, 01:36 PM
tv beta guy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I've been absent from the forums for a week or so, so I just saw this post.

Quote:
I forget who it was, but one of our younger members (MaxM? Retro Hacker?) posted pics here of the one he found a while ago
It might have been me (23).

This TV is nice though. It actually has full DC restoration. Mine is from 1982 I believe.

There is also a 19" version of this set I'd love to get my hands on.

The schematic for the tuner I believe Andy posted a while ago.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00885.JPG (118.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00641.JPG (124.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: gif zenith.gif (51.9 KB, 9 views)
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.