Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 12-10-2005, 08:38 AM
Markw's Avatar
Markw Markw is offline
Curmudgeon
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Northeast New Jersey
Posts: 38
This is NOT the Catwoman we all know and love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OvenMaster
Uh oh. I made a copy of Catwoman because I've been a fan since Batman Returns. I've yet to watch it. Should I just make it into a coaster?
Tom
Totally different story. It's worth what you paid for it.

Remember , this is the movie that caused Hallie Berrie to state something like "I've really got to start reading scripts before accepting roles."
__________________
“He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead”

Philips AF-887 TT, Marantz CC 4300 CD changer, Teac R-400X cassette
Marantz 2270
JBL L-26
AV Adjunct: Toshiba 27" TV and DVD/VHS combo

Other toys: http://cgi.audioasylum.com/systems/1606.html

Last edited by Markw; 12-10-2005 at 08:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.