Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #38  
Old 05-09-2003, 11:17 PM
Kamakiri's Avatar
Kamakiri Kamakiri is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Buffalo, New York
Posts: 5,109
Quote:
Originally posted by captainmoody
I think it is a great way to go, Have been getting tv sets off and on that way since 1981! I would run an ad every so often back then saying "Wanted: Junk tv's free pickup" used to get a lot of sixties stuff as well as newer ones that I could make money on repairing and reselling.
After reading about Kam's success, I thought I would try it again, This time though, The ad reads "Wanted: tv's from the 50's and 60's especially round screen color sets"
Doug, I think you will do especially well in your area of Chicago.
Go for it!!
My recent stuff is nothing, I scored about half a dozen roundies with the last 2 week ad, and those ended up at Rob's place due to limited space here at the time. I let the ad expire recently just because I have to take a breath and clear more room
__________________
"Restoring a tube TV is like going to war. A color one is like a land war in Asia."
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:44 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.