Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 11-23-2005, 02:40 PM
mhardy6647's Avatar
mhardy6647 mhardy6647 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: New England
Posts: 333
not quite on topic: "attic" antenna mount question

Heidy-ho, TV folks:

I am going to temporarily put up a UHF/VHF Yagi in the "attic" of my garage (I'll spare you the details). My simple quesiton is this: If it's "inside", should I still ground it as I would an outside mount antenna?

This seemed like a reasonable place to post this question, since the antenna will be used for a rectangular, solid state TV!

Thanks for your attention!
__________________
all the best,
mrh
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:01 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.