Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 04-25-2003, 12:39 AM
Tony V's Avatar
Tony V Tony V is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Brookneal, VA
Posts: 892
I already have this model with the original stand that makes it look like a console when put together and gave only $50 for it at a local thrift shop The chassis is pretty straight forward and I was able to restore it without a schematic. Mine is a great performer and I use it daily. I'm surprised this one hasnt been snatched up also.
Tony
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:02 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.