Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 08-18-2005, 12:53 AM
Jonathan Jonathan is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 326
John,

Thanks so much for your help. Your write up is perfect. It's actually VERY easy to fix. Knowing what I know now, I wish I never missed http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-7JP4-Ele...QQcmdZViewItem for the excellent price. I'd rather use the 10BP4 that came with the 630TS, for thr sake of being closest to the original as possible.

Also, by looking at the serial number, how can I be able to figure out the date of manufacture? And did any of the 630TS's have a DC choke or was the speakers field coil used? My 630TS has an electrodynamic speaker.

Jonathan
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:52 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.