Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-21-2005, 09:44 PM
John Folsom's Avatar
John Folsom John Folsom is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Melbourne Florida
Posts: 932
I think I can live with my scruffier $100 version of the set!
__________________
John Folsom
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-22-2005, 09:23 AM
compucat's Avatar
compucat compucat is offline
1949 Motorola 9VT1
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Suffolk, VA
Posts: 970
Expensive Motorola

I bid on that set up to $450 but it just got too high for me to justify. If I had one it, I was going to sell my restored Motorola 9VT1. I have a better appreciation for the set I have now and I think I will keep it and refinish the cabinet.

Ther is also someone on Ebay with a VT71 which he thinks is worth $1000.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:10 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.