Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #22  
Old 05-23-2005, 06:55 PM
zacster
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Back on the topic, I was showing my wife the glow of the tubes in the dark and she noticed the eye tube was glowing green and moving in response to a wavering signal, as it should. I hadn't walked around to see it working because I didn't want to be moving around the live chassis.

I'm having a hard time believing I pulled this off with what little knowledge I have. We'll see when I get a picture. Next thing I'll try is sound, something I have a little experience with at least.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.