Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 05-01-2025, 06:01 PM
Chris K Chris K is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 1,528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penthode View Post
Did the voltage across the current limit resistor rise when it got hot?
I don’t understand the question my friend. I did measure the voltage at 0.36V last night when it was running for several hours and not failing in fact, 24 hours since I started this and it hasn’t failed. Now that the cabinet is sealed up, maybe it will fail and when it does I’ll measure the resistor
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:47 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.