Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 03-27-2025, 04:35 PM
zer0dahero zer0dahero is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2024
Posts: 5
I realized I might have messed up.
There's a ceramic capacitor next to the big boy 400v electrolytic that I accidentally bent flat wile reassembling a metal bracket on the frame (it got caught underneath without me realizing). I put it back up and it doesn't look damaged or loose, although I can't imagine getting flattened did it any good.

Could this be the cause of the "singing"? I'm not knowledgeable enough to understand the schematics and its role, but I've attached it here in case anyone smarter than me wants to take a look. C913 is the ceramic and C908 is the big electrolytic. Any help is as always immensely appreciated

PCB Pattern
https://postimg.cc/NLKYhPG8

PCB Schematics
https://postimg.cc/JGjfmffX

Photo
https://postimg.cc/0zxLNtvB
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.