Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 08-29-2024, 04:06 PM
Chris K Chris K is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 1,528
GOOD NEWS!!!!!! and some wtf news

Difficult to see but it is making markers on the horizontal sweep without the RF input!



The bad news is there was a hardware issue with the 8600. To be honest, after cleaning, switching, spraying etc I did a Shango and picked the front of the instrument up about an inch from the bench and let it bang on the base and viola! The markers appeared. It must be a bad solder joint on one of the boards or a board plug-in not making good contact. Not going to touch it until I get the alignment work setup and then I'll carefully reposition it where it's gonna live. Eventually I'll need to run the issue down.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:03 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.