Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 08-25-2024, 08:10 PM
Chris K Chris K is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 1,528
The cables and the sweep characteristics test are setup the way it is pictured in the manual on page 4-3. I put together the RF detector as you sketched out. There are two blanking inputs on the back of the marker generator so I plugged it into the one on the bottom...hey, I flipped a coin. They don't specify an RF frequency, only that the range selector be set as shown. At least the trace on the scope looks like a CRT! The tall, vertical line is the marker at approx. 106MHz on the counter but I don't think this sweep test is supposed to look like this, is it? My scope is set for XY input.





Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:39 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.