Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 04-15-2024, 02:32 AM
Electronic M's Avatar
Electronic M Electronic M is offline
M is for Memory
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pewaukee/Delafield Wi
Posts: 15,478
I don't know if your jig uses the same pin out as mine. If you have adapters you know are for your jig and can identify which TV they are meant for then you can pull the Sam's for that TV and figure out the jigs pinout by reverse engineering an adapter you have......This is basically what I did for mine. I looked at all the yoke adapters that came with mine (most were for solid state crap that I wouldn't touch with a 10' pole) until I found one I recognized as 60s-70s Zenith and reverse engineered that to figure out the jig pinout.
__________________
Tom C.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:57 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.