![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
The guy is lying about the condition, claims it's been in the box. Only if someone's been in the box with it cranking the channel knob for the last 40 years - the paint's worn clear off. Also not sure what's going on with the VHF antenna terminals. I can't imagine those little ceramic caps soldered in place are from the factory.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Just noticed near the bottom of the eBay description they claim 'collectors' offered $3,000 for the set. I find that excruciatingly hard to believe.
__________________
Sony Trinitron Fan Last edited by YamahaFreak; 02-27-2022 at 04:33 PM. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Tom C. Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off! What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Now I'm imagining 100 people showing up at their door...LOL!
__________________
Sony Trinitron Fan |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks like it was to couple the UHF to the rod antennas. Cooda just
bent a coat hanger loop. Well it did give some comic relief ![]() Zeno Quote:
|
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|