Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Things with Motors

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 07-20-2020, 01:04 PM
Electronic M's Avatar
Electronic M Electronic M is offline
M is for Memory
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pewaukee/Delafield Wi
Posts: 15,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by KentTeffeteller View Post
And I was also thinking used Suburbans and used Yukon XL by the way here. As in those are also often cheaper than the Escalades, and simpler.
I know. There's nothing wrong with wanting a simpler vehicle. Depending on the year used escalades aren't much more complicated than a Yukon Denali. Given even my simple suburban has needed it's fair share of of maintenance on all fronts stuff will need to be fixed no matter what you drive. The nice thing is the common parts on the drivetrain and chassis of all vheicles in that family are pretty good solid designs...the luxury features I don't regularly use or need to use can sit broken till/if they ever become important enough to bother...my suburban came to me with an AC leak that would bleed it out in a week or two. Being used to Florida summers but living in Wisconsin now I only would charge the AC for long hour+ drives or on the worst day(s) of summer (windows down is usually all I need to feel fine) and 3 years of using 134 with stop leak has gotten it to the point it will now hold charge for months. I honestly don't know if the rear headphones based radio even works since I never had a desire to use it.
__________________
Tom C.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:00 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.