Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 07-20-2020, 07:34 AM
JohnCT's Avatar
JohnCT JohnCT is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 749
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac.attack76 View Post
Sounds good, I'll check it out soon as I can get around in here. I've got stuff scattered everywhere.
If you find a shorted diode, change the other three in the same bridge grouping. I believe there are two full wave bridges on that small card, plus another diode that never shorts.

Those are standard recovery diodes, so any typical rectifier like the ECG 125 will work fine.

John
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:29 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.