Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 04-03-2019, 02:11 PM
Tony F Tony F is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 156
Hi guys, Thanks for all the comments. I knew that the picture tube was shot, so a replacement would be required. I like Bob's idea about the wood filler, and making it reversible. If I was to get only 1 of these sets, the cabinet being original would be high on my list. I think the seller is pretty convinced that it is extremely RARE and valuable. I might make an offer and leave it at that, letting him know the fatal flaws.
Tony
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:46 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.