Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 12-27-2018, 11:10 PM
AlanInSitges's Avatar
AlanInSitges AlanInSitges is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Sitges, Catalonia, Spain
Posts: 451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electronic M View Post

I've always been into odd obsolete recording formats myself. Just this weekend I found a white wale of mine: a Playtape 2 track music cartridge player (the tapes are cassette sized 8-track like cartridges). I never thought to look on ebay for one (and often forgot the format existed), and happened to stumble on it locally...Haven't seen one in person since I was ~5-8 years old and that one was the only other one I ever saw in person...Now I just need tapes (and maybe belts)!
Mat from TechMoan did a nice piece on this format. You might find some pointers for tapes there.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:17 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.