Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Diagnostic & Test Equipment

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 07-30-2018, 01:23 PM
dtryon dtryon is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 37
Heathkit O-12

Thanks, N2IXK. I had missed that location even though I did search the net for the manual. I would still like to find either an original manual or one scanned so it can be printed as a manual. But, hey the one you sent the link to is far better than nothing ! ! ! Thanks again
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:57 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.