Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 07-10-2016, 07:56 PM
Console User Console User is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 245
Thanks for the information. The CRT that I have in my Set right now shows a little too much Red in the Screen. However, it still has an overall good picture.



It was that way when I bought it a year ago at an older couples' Sale. They were still using this particular Set for their TV at the time as I knew the couple that previously had it. She had told me that her husband wanted to get a Flat Screen, but she didn't want one. She said she liked this 27 Inch Zenith Console TV very well. It has a very like new cabinet yet and the sound is awesome!!! I doubt if they used it a tremendous amount.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.