Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 08-15-2015, 06:12 PM
pac.attack76's Avatar
pac.attack76 pac.attack76 is offline
Stuck in the past
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,311
Yes, unusual and or rare is always a plus. I always check crts out of fear because i know how some people like to break things. With me, the older, the better. My cutoff date is usually 1989 but i've picked up 90, 91, 92, 93. I have a 2004 projection with crts capable of 1080i, a 2008 sansui which we just used for the Wii and my 2001 zenith console only because it was brand new with original remote. I have a 2002 i believe, Sony Wega 27. I prefer 50's, 60's, 70's, and 80's sets. Especially 19" and consoles. I wish i could find more 70's sets. not many around.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:45 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.