Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Vintage Home Gaming

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 08-15-2015, 06:49 AM
pac.attack76's Avatar
pac.attack76 pac.attack76 is offline
Stuck in the past
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,311
Game collecting is the other side of my tv/vcr collecting habit. I play a little but nothing like how i used to play back around 98,2000. I collect more than i play. Just picked up a SNES at a yard sale a few days ago for $15. Heck, the original power supply is worth nearly that. I was always a Genesis/Sega CD man, but those old SNES machines put out some nice graphics and stereo sound. Super Mario World is addicting. I'll never forget my first machine and game though. Couldnt sleep at night thinking about it and next day, i couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Atari 5200 and Pac-Man
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:47 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.