Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Things with Motors

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 07-12-2015, 05:52 PM
Username1's Avatar
Username1 Username1 is offline
Not sure how I got here.
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Orange County NY
Posts: 3,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxhifi View Post
Time, money, and skill, can fix all automotive problems. I have a friend who has brought cars way more rusty than that Lincoln back from the brink of being scrapped. Look into a product called POR-15, It stabilizes rust pretty well. You just need to be vigilant and tackle it before it gets worse.
I may try that stuff on my pickup bed, it has a good coat of surface rust on the
flat areas where cargo goes..... Something that is "hammer" resistant and they
say will NOT rust again is worth a try, and it's a reasonable price.... Thanks
for posting this, I have not seen it before....


PS - I have has vinyl roofs replaced before, you can find small shops that can
do a great job for around $3-400. I had mine done back in '86 for $180, and
they did it at the house.... The hardest part is doing the underside of the roof...
The part inside the car....

EM, Also, I can agree - we simply disagree on the things we are not suppose to
know about or talk about here. I still wish you well with house, home, car,
jobs, family, and your parents & their jobs....

.
__________________
Yes you can call me "Squirrel boy"

Last edited by Username1; 07-12-2015 at 06:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.