Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 07-09-2015, 06:16 PM
walterbeers walterbeers is offline
Old TVs are better!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Omaha NE
Posts: 463
It seems as if a 100 ohm adjustable resistor would be kind of high in value. I agree that an adjustable resistor is the way to go, that way I can get the exact B+ voltage by setting the resistor so that I get the required 400 volt by adjusting it. I am thinking more in the 10-25 ohm range with adjusting it to the close end would be 0 ohms and maybe like 10-25 ohms at the far end. If Zenith 6S621 achieved the proper voltage using just 4 ohms, a 100 ohms resistor would be adjusted all the way to the end. I found out that I can re-stuff at least the main filter cans, so I'm going to give it a try.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:23 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.