Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 06-22-2015, 07:14 PM
Phil Nelson's Avatar
Phil Nelson Phil Nelson is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,030
When there are few or no sales for comparison, it's hard to pin a price on something. You can do as realtors do, and look for "comps," i.e., values for similar items, but that's really guesswork.

The ETF page mentions that these tubes weren't the greatest (convergence problems). I wonder if that means that few were made? Before plunking down big bucks, I would try like heck to test this tube, and also do some investigation into what other tubes, if any, might be used as a sub. I'm not one of those people who enjoys owning non-working doorstops. If there's no way on Earth to make a set work, I don't want it at any price.

Just my $0.02.

Phil Nelson
Phil's Old Radios
http://antiqueradio.org/index.html
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:16 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.