Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 06-18-2015, 05:23 PM
zeno's Avatar
zeno zeno is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 4,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavGoodlin View Post
Speaking of wacky styling, check this out http://allentown.craigslist.org/atq/4984867339.html it belongs on the Mike Douglas or Merv Griffin talk show set

It's right near you, Philcophan

This will be an keeper as is my 1988 System 3 monitor. This will look great with the Allegro Stereo and plug into the tape in/out

I have dropped off many of the post-1990 BPC Zeniths at the e-recycle
That set was always one of my favorites. I ordered one & the boss
got pissed off. Thought he would get stuck with it but I sold it in a few weeks. I kept on replacing it & sold abt a dozen of em. He was still pissed !

The big rarity from the mid 70's is the Avanti with pop up Allegro stereo
& matching SPKRS. Never sold one of them. Also had a stainless steel
25" tin can I have never seen.

73 Zeno
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:43 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.