Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Things with Motors

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-25-2015, 07:08 PM
Electronic M's Avatar
Electronic M Electronic M is offline
M is for Memory
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pewaukee/Delafield Wi
Posts: 15,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by quaddriver View Post
Was at the Carlisle Spring car car show yesterday. It was this week/weekend. did you go like I instructed? noooooooo

why not?

I didnt cover the entire grounds and in my 8 hours there saw *2* of your cars. A 1979 with the four hunnert, and a 77 with the 460. Both in show quality shape. Tons and tons of parts to boot.

You shoulda been there
I could not have made it if I wanted to (and I would have liked to go there). I'm in what is going to be (one way or another) the last academic quarter of my college education, and I need all the study time I can get to graduate. I'm out of funds and credit so it is pretty much graduate now or drop out....My course work load is pretty much the usual fare of my school: work us nearly to the point where students actually start act on the desire to beat up the faculty for all the crap they pile on/pull on us.

I can't even make the ETF meet next week in Ohio (which is a lot closer to me), and it about KILLS me to miss that one (and this is the second year in a row of missing that)...

I'm about 4 weeks out from my diploma. Once I have it (and am free from the slave labor studying) I plan to widen the geographic region of radio meets I attend as much as I can (beyond anything it has ever been), and start attending car shows.

There is a good size local one that was held weekly at the Wisegerbers Gaust house (spelling may be wrong) last summer that I'm going to show up at if continued this year. There is one at the Kiltie a historic drive in near by that I want to go to too.....Though my Mark has enough rust weep from the vinyl half roof and minor imperfections that it is not quite show quality....I'm gradually working towards it though.
__________________
Tom C.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:17 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.