Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 04-09-2015, 03:15 PM
radiomec's Avatar
radiomec radiomec is offline
Marco Bacigalupo
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Chiavari, Italy
Posts: 88
I'm just seeing around for make a simply circuit that removes the teletext signals and its lines on the pictures. I friend of mine has made a very good circuit, as soon as possible I'll ask to you and put his schematic on VK.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.