Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-16-2015, 04:23 PM
Winky Dink's Avatar
Winky Dink Winky Dink is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Meridian, Idaho.
Posts: 583
Cross Reference for Yet Another Part?

Focus coil for this Motorola 12T2, chassis T-53
The coil was open. I cut open the case and repaired 3 breaks, got 700 ohms through the coil, and rewound it. I’d like to find a good NOS or used part in case this one doesn‘t work.



I only have Motorola part numbers:
Original part is 24B792581 I.T.E
Sams (part T6), same number 24B792581 (650 ohms)
Rider (part L24) number is 24K700655 (670 ohms)

Can someone help me with a cross reference for this item?
__________________
Winky Dink
Damn the patina,
Full speed ahead!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:29 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.