Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 03-10-2015, 11:23 PM
Vintv49's Avatar
Vintv49 Vintv49 is offline
PhilB
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Presently N.Fulton county
Posts: 27
EarlyFilm - this is all wood, indeed, and looks professionally done by Drexel, Baker, or other high end type cabinet maker. There are some attachment screws in the front horizontal board and two holes in the back left horizontal support board that would have provided support for the main tv. I'll detail with photos later, as it's late for me to be up right now. Thank you, I think it's RCA possibly as I found a very similar cabinet in pine on CL today, nearly identical, but with minor design differences.

Electronic M -this is where I was heading...RCA. There's some writing, that I think is the final inspector(s) marks - will take photos of that, too.

mininman82 - what is TC-166? Chassis? I apologize, I'm going to fall on my face with alphanumerics. Do you have a photo of this cabinet? If it's identical, then you can explain what TC-166 refers to (RCA chassis?). Thank you for the input and all others, I'm really pleased with the cabinet, but ...wouldn't it be nice to have the original tv in there?
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:24 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.