Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 03-30-2005, 07:09 AM
zacster
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I've bought the Sams folder for the set and now I'm sure I'm over my head with this. Over 100 caps, 100 resistors, 40 chokes, 25 tubes. The parts list doesn't identify which caps are electrolytic and paper and I can't go by the picture. I can see some multi section can caps but I'll have to open it up to take a look, no small job in itself.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:29 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.