Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 09-26-2014, 12:02 PM
Tubejunke's Avatar
Tubejunke Tubejunke is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Martinsville, VA
Posts: 1,823
Thanks and I am inclined to think the same as (correct me if wrong) if the set is holding for let's say 30min. at 200 or 210mA and then I once again see a rise, it's not going to be the coil causing the rise and adjustment would not rectify the problem. I hope my thinking is right on this. That way I can move on to getting the video back to being clear and the color working once again.

I get so frustrated because at first this set played so beautifully and then the bottom fell out. First loss of color which has reemerged a time or two, followed by a pretty nasty picture. I'll have to post some pics I took of it playing the Woodstock movie. I WILL get it back to that state; 'with a little help from my friends.'
__________________
"Face piles of trials with smiles, for it riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave, and keep on thinking free"
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.