Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 09-16-2014, 11:03 AM
Magnavox300's Avatar
Magnavox300 Magnavox300 is offline
..better in black & white
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 288
Thanks, I was wondering if i should have replaced that rectifier with a diode...
I do have some 1n4007's, so I will probably change it.
I thought I needed something larger, that's why I left it in;
it's hard to believe those tiny diodes will replace that large rectifier!
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:17 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.