Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 06-11-2014, 09:42 AM
dieseljeep dieseljeep is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiotvnut View Post
Nice find. I wonder if this set still uses a 9-160 power supply module or does it use the later 9-181/-186 modules? From early '83, it could go either way. A few months ago, I saw a nice Zenith just like this at the thrift store; however, it wasn't connected. So, I have no idea what the picture looked like. They wanted $35 for it; which, seemed high for a set that no one else around here would likely buy. Had it been $10-$15, I would have probably gotten it.
That was high for a few months ago!
Two years ago I paid $20.00 for a Zenith hotel set, with a built in AM/FM radio. Both TV and Radio work very well. I bought it because, you can change the radio stations, with the remote.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:55 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.