Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Things with Motors

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 11-26-2013, 10:18 PM
Charlie's Avatar
Charlie Charlie is offline
On Land
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Warren, TX
Posts: 2,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavGoodlin View Post
I find it pretty amusing that Mopar uses classic hemi cu. in. displacements like 345 and 392 =), and is the 5.7L hemi truck engine a poke at GM?...
Yes, the 345 and 392 engine sizes were used back in the 1950's... good catch, Dave. However, I, too, am confused about your reference to the 5.7 and GM.... only engine size in that area that I recall GM using was the 350 (man that one was around for a long long time).

So far, I've made my decision to get the car in Jazz Blue. Loan is pre-approved at the credit union. Now all I am waiting to find out about is if I can get a Stripe Delete. If so, I will be ordering the car in a couple weeks.
__________________
Charlie Trahan


He who dies with the most toys still dies.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:09 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.