Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 06-22-2013, 06:15 PM
Zenith6S321's Avatar
Zenith6S321 Zenith6S321 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Charleston, West Virginia
Posts: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by miniman82 View Post
I would not recommend attempting an alignment on this thing unless you REALLY know what you're doing.
Gulp.. Wish I new that earlier. I replaced a bunch of bad resistors in my tuner yesterday and this afternoon began the audio and picture IF alignment process. So far I have only gotten through the audio and 5th video alignment. My sweep generator is acting flakey, but I did manage to get the alignment to match the fig. 15 5th IF response sweep plot. There are markers in the dips are 41.25 and 47.25 MHz. There is a marker at 42.17 and 45.75 in the high gain area. The other marker-like stuff must be from having the 5th IF bottom and top covers off, I guess. Guess I'm committed at this point. I have only aligned three B/W set so far, so its trial by fire for me on this..

Dave
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5th Vid IF response.jpg (42.3 KB, 45 views)

Last edited by Zenith6S321; 06-22-2013 at 06:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:47 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.