![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I remember a Proton TV I saw around 1990 as the only set whose sharpness, brightness, and HV regulation were at or near equality with Sony Trinitron sets of that era.
Also from 1990, the movie "Total Recall" (which is full of brand-name product "placements", common at the time) has a number of Proton TV sets in places such as the subway train.
__________________
Chris Quote from another forum: "(Antique TV collecting) always seemed to me to be a fringe hobby that only weirdos did." |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I sold those back in the day. Picture was very good, comparable or better than anything else at the time. I remember the neck sticking waaay out the back. Can't remember if it had 90 degree deflection or even less.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|