Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 05-10-2013, 04:31 PM
wa2ise's Avatar
wa2ise wa2ise is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 3,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBL_1 View Post
I started in 1982 working on getting the CTC-120 and CTC-131 in production. Convergence for CTC-132. Designed deflection and power supply circuits for CTC-148/149. Power supply, analog stereo and YPRPB version of the CTC-169.

.
I wonder if we crossed paths back in the 80's. I used to work at the Sarnoff RCA LAB, developing frame comb filters, interlace to prog scan, picture in picture and more stuff. Werner Wedam was my boss. Invented some patents at RCA, but I still get bragging rights: http://pw2.netcom.com/~wa2ise/radios/patents.htm
I had a CTC101 TV (the one with the infamous flyback) and a CTC121.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:17 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.