Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 03-06-2013, 09:39 PM
Geist Geist is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 350
Hi All;
Old Coot, Thanks for the advice, I have a Video by "Admiral" Bob about resurrecting old CRT's, that I will use as a guide..
I also, tomorrow will need to get out my B&K 415 and also my B&K 1077b.. And put the 5" Picture Tube back in the 1077b and get it working again, So I can use it to see what sections work and what does not..
Thank You for your Help.. I don't know how many of the others appreciate your Advice and Help, but I do !!!!
THANK YOU Marty
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:39 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.