Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 09-04-2011, 02:07 AM
Electronic M's Avatar
Electronic M Electronic M is offline
M is for Memory
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pewaukee/Delafield Wi
Posts: 15,478
I'm afraid that I don't know the history of the company, and if I havent seen one of their products than it is new to me (as is that phono-projector combo, though I can tell you that that is probably from the 1930's, and that I've seen motion picture projectors with phonographs before)

Bob, I don't have the instruction manuals for any of my machines. If it is not too much trouble for you could you please scan your machines manual and email it to me?

If I was not flat broke right now I'd be interested in buying your machine.

Tom C.

DSCN0814 by Tom Carlson, on Flickr

Last edited by Electronic M; 04-02-2019 at 06:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.