Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 05-13-2011, 02:51 AM
David Roper's Avatar
David Roper David Roper is offline
console lover
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,986
They checked. They had one. After two years of hemming and hawing about shipping it, I took the chance and it arrived safe and sound, yay! It's now in the set and at the moment I'm too pooped to do a proper update to the American TV page on my website, but you can watch a new video here.

As always, the humbar is a mere camera artifact and it really looks much better in person. There are some quirks owing to the way it was constructed and I'll get into those when I do the update

Speaking of updates, I did do one for the Muntz set I picked up at the ETF convention a couple weeks ago which turned out pretty nicely if I do say so myself.
__________________
tvontheporch.com
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:47 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.