Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Introductions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 04-02-2011, 03:41 AM
Komet's Avatar
Komet Komet is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Varese (Italy)
Posts: 199
Thanks to all for welcome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electronic M View Post
Cool avatar, which anime are you playing on that set?
Cardcaptor Sakura; I like anime and I watch them often on my sets, in many cases have nice warm colors, and I think it's perfect for watching my old CRTs
Your sets are very beautiful, especially the one in the upper right with black case.

This is my next restoration (I hope), a Diamond B&W, unusual chassis for an italian set, 22 tubes.
http://img832.imageshack.us/i/dsc03939f.jpg/
http://img231.imageshack.us/i/dsc03954q.jpg/

And this is my Panasonic color
http://img858.imageshack.us/i/dsc04047.jpg/
http://img844.imageshack.us/i/dsc04045rb.jpg/

Last edited by Komet; 04-02-2011 at 03:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:39 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.