Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 02-03-2011, 05:46 PM
dieseljeep dieseljeep is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctc17 View Post
I was recently given a set like that with a weak crt. Upon researching the crt number all the info came back as 'worst color crt ever made'. I forget the number 23egp22? Something like that.

I dont know yet if the common 25xP22 will work in its place.

If this is the case with yours and its your daily watcher, you may want to seek out a vintage color set that uses more standard parts. RCA, Zenith etc
If it's a Quasar solid state set, I dont think they ever used a 23EG. At that late in the game they went with 25X or 25A types of CRT's
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:11 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.