Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampico-kid
I think we may have an Edsel here....take a look at this picture of a 1959 Hoffman tv on the left with a model number of B3683 compared to the one I'm looking at on the right with a model number of BR3873. They both appear to have the same rectangular crt and a very similar cabinet and control layout. But you're right that the squareness of the corners on the crt does look out of place for the cabinet style.........Bob

|
The one on the left, to me, looks like it has what I think of as a typical German/Euro crt look from the seventies and eighties. The glass sort of bulged out at you with very little or sometimes no mask. This is an interesting company! Perhaps they produced and sold world wide.
__________________
"Face piles of trials with smiles, for it riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave, and keep on thinking free"
|