Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-13-2010, 05:02 PM
julianburke julianburke is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
Posts: 649
Nice Set!

I'm not much of a combo person either but that is one nice set! I used to sell those when I was in high school. We at "Music Land" had the Zenith line and those were $999 in 1967.

As for electro boy, about 4 out of 5 thrift type stores have one. We have one here that thinks he is so smart that I don't think makes minimum wage, says he was a telephone system installer and that he is a technician. The only sets he "fixes" are the ones that come in working, and many still look bad when they hit the floor after he "fixed" them! The other one that works there is mentally ill and gets mad if you mispronounce his name.
__________________
julian

Last edited by julianburke; 02-13-2010 at 05:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-14-2010, 03:41 AM
AUdubon5425's Avatar
AUdubon5425 AUdubon5425 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Picayune, Miss.
Posts: 1,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by julianburke View Post
The other one that works there is mentally ill and gets mad if you mispronounce his name.
I don't know why I'm laughing so hard at this...maybe because every thrift store has one.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:16 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.