Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #26  
Old 07-10-2009, 03:03 PM
dobulee's Avatar
dobulee dobulee is offline
Electrical Engineer
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 52
I have much to learn from everybody's experience with this set, and I welcome and enjoy reading everybody's comments. Thanks for following as I muddle through this.

The engineer in me systematically responds to questions and suggestions. No cold shoulders intended.

I am geniuinely curiuos to know if there is a reason I shouldn't attempt to diode across the rectifier tube -- However, the suggestion to recap specific sections confuses me, as my last post explains that it has already been done. Paper caps, and black beauties included.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:07 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.