Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-03-2009, 12:10 PM
Rome's Avatar
Rome Rome is offline
Sound Aesthetics
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Dallas Texas
Posts: 45
Ocassionally I will watch Keeping Up Appearances. I really like the characters Hyacinth & her husband. I think AK member Celt's avatar, reflects one of the characters also.

Rome
__________________


"Arm Yourself With The Weapon Of Common Sense" -- Rome
I 2 I
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-03-2009, 03:05 PM
Celt's Avatar
Celt Celt is offline
Peanut Head
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Paragould, Arkansas
Posts: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome View Post
I think AK member Celt's avatar, reflects one of the characters also. Rome
Yes, that's Daisy's husband, Onslow. He's my favorite.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-06-2009, 10:22 AM
Jack Lord's Avatar
Jack Lord Jack Lord is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celt View Post
Yes, that's Daisy's husband, Onslow. He's my favorite.
The dude is a trip. Did you know that the same actor did Paul's voice in Yellow Submarine?
__________________
Pioneer: SX-1250, RT-1020L, PL-530, P-D70, CT-F9191, H-R60, SE-205 & HPM 100s.

KLH: Models 16 & 18, Tivoli Model CDP & Model 6 Speakers.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:23 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.