Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 02-17-2005, 09:04 AM
yagosaga's Avatar
yagosaga yagosaga is offline
VK Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: in Braunschweig
Posts: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundscreen
Replacement of the caps c611-c610 and a horz realignment may help bring up the grid voltage at the 6CB5. Also give the cap off pin 7 of the 6cg7 a check. 270 mmf{pf} I can not read the # of that cap. Sorry about the goofy posts.{kid running around}
ED.
No goofy posts but elementary help! Thank you for your support. These caps are the usual suspects... They were already recapped with small brown dotted ceramic caps. But I think the voltage rate seems not high enough, there are high currents in this oscillator unit. And I will change them with higher rated polypropylen caps. I'm just on the way in the city and will got to the next electronic store.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:02 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.