Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 11-30-2008, 03:38 PM
jeyurkon's Avatar
jeyurkon jeyurkon is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central Michigan
Posts: 1,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by avionic View Post
What numbers or values are printed on the old part? The voltages on the schematic look like to be kind of squished together testpoint voltages or typo error . I would go with 10uf @ 150v based on the schematic.
I don't have the set yet. I'm just getting parts ready for when it arrives. I actually hope the old electrolytic is in it to look at.

If you look at the parts list I posted you'll see that it has the same ratings for it. This is true for the sevice bulletin and the following two supplements.

In normal operation perhaps it should be negative but if it were to never go positive there wouldn't be a need for the AGC line clamper diode.

John Y.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.