Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 11-29-2008, 11:26 PM
radiotvnut's Avatar
radiotvnut radiotvnut is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Meridian, MS
Posts: 6,025
I did have a newer Thomson era 12" RCA B&W; but, it had a different chassis and was overall cheaper built. I think it was made around '88. There's an '80's 12" GE B&W at the SA for $15. It does not have the popular "XB" chassis that was used during the '70's and early '80's. This one looks like a rebadged goldstar; but, it does have a GE address on the back. The last 12" B&W I saw new was an ACTION brand from the mid '90's. It had a regular rotary tuner and ran off a wall wart. They were very poor quality sets and I think they sold for $29.99.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:30 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.